Kentucky Marching Network

What is the most used drum brand in Kentucky?

Drums  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What brand do you use?

• Yamaha
    • Pearl
    • Dynasty
    • Ludwig
    • Premier
    • Mapex

• 1 month later...

I won't lie Yamaha drums are not the best but on that note neither are Pearl drums. Our old drums are 15 year Pearls. old pieces of $#!^ (plus they have never really been taken care of in the first place). And our brand new Yamaha drums are not fairing too well though we take care of them as if they were our children.

And now to something completely different.

After seeing Madison Southern's drums I am in love with their drums. Their drums look beautiful and sound amazing.

I won't lie Yamaha drums are not the best but on that note neither are Pearl drums. Our old drums are 15 year Pearls. old pieces of $#!^ (plus they have never really been taken care of in the first place). And our brand new Yamaha drums are not fairing too well though we take care of them as if they were our children.

And when I say pieces of $#!^, I mean they are not even worth for scrap parts.

• 2 months later...

Surprising- I see no Dynasty lines, nor can I think of any Kentucky lines who use Dynasty. Anyone know of a Kentucky Dynasty user?

Todd Central had them..

I remember back in the day when Daviess County and Greenwood both had gold Pearls. They were super nice.