Kentucky Marching Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beethoven

2009 Band Boosters

Please let your band boosters know you appreciate them!

I agree. When we sit it the stands and see how much work, time, effort, and support, that the boosters and band parents perform just at a competition, it's really nice to see that many of the boosters are down there sweating in all of the heat, just to make sure their kids are taken care of. And that's just during marching band season. They work tirelessly with all of the fundraising that they do ALL year, work concession stands at the football games, pay the band fees, and everything else that's required of them.

My family has been involved with our local band program for going on 6 years now, and have always been grateful for the friends that we've made, and the friendships that our boosters have made with some of the other band groups during the season.

I "salute" those booster organization across the State that I've met over the years through the KY. State Band Boosters/Band Parents Org. We have over 80 booster organizations that began 5 years ago with just 7 organzaitions, and has grown to such a great group of people across the State! We share many idea's, now through our own website, and will be adding more helpful information in the coming months, to assist those band boosters and band parents with any questions or concerns they may have with their local booster organization.

I, and others, have traveled around the State, meeting with booster organizations that ask for our assistance. It's always a real treat and it's very inspiring to hear what other groups do around the State, just to keep their programs up and running during this up-and-down economy.

For those parents that help out in any way with your Music Programs in your local school, I say, THANK YOU !!!!

Sincerely,

The Schwartz Family

www.kybandboosters.org

kystatebandboosters@fuse.net

Edited by bandparentky

Guest South--Suns

Im going to go out on a limb and say:

Thank you to each and every individual that sweats and bleeds for the band. I know from personal experience how hard it is to get out there and pull those props onto the field, i know how hard it is to get all of the equipment loaded on and off the trucks, I know how hard it is to work on all the broken equipment carts. i know how hard it is to build props and try to improvise to save money. I totally and completely respect each and every person who is involved with the Band Boosters and Band Parents and Pit Crew. No band would be able to perform up to the standard without each and every one of your hands involved. God bless you all. I hope that through this season, you all see the success and reward that you all deserve.

Every band should go out and perform their hearts out for their parents and fans. God bless you!

Dustin Shane Robertson

"South--Suns"

I agree. When we sit it the stands and see how much work, time, effort, and support, that the boosters and band parents perform just at a competition, it's really nice to see that many of the boosters are down there sweating in all of the heat, just to make sure their kids are taken care of. And that's just during marching band season. They work tirelessly with all of the fundraising that they do ALL year, work concession stands at the football games, pay the band fees, and everything else that's required of them.

My family has been involved with our local band program for going on 6 years now, and have always been grateful for the friends that we've made, and the friendships that our boosters have made with some of the other band groups during the season.

I "salute" those booster organization across the State that I've met over the years through the KY. State Band Boosters/Band Parents Org. We have over 80 booster organizations that began 5 years ago with just 7 organzaitions, and has grown to such a great group of people across the State! We share many idea's, now through our own website, and will be adding more helpful information in the coming months, to assist those band boosters and band parents with any questions or concerns they may have with their local booster organization.

I, and others, have traveled around the State, meeting with booster organizations that ask for our assistance. It's always a real treat and it's very inspiring to hear what other groups do around the State, just to keep their programs up and running during this up-and-down economy.

For those parents that help out in any way with your Music Programs in your local school, I say, THANK YOU !!!!

Sincerely,

The Schwartz Family

www.kybandboosters.org

kystatebandboosters@fuse.net

My Last name Is Schwartz!

My Last name Is Schwartz!

You're not going to believe this but my son, who goes by "Steven" was the only tuba player in Dayton's band for the past 5 years, until he graduated this past May. Wow, that's really wierd. And I mean that in a nice way.

We had the pleasure of watching your band perform at Beechwood a few weeks ago, and you all never disappont us. Great Job!!!!

Sorry, this is off-topic, but just wanted to respond to the "Steve" from Grant County.

I'm sorry if anyone took my previous reply as "spam". That was never my intent.

P.S. Thanks Steph for your kind words!!! It means a lot to our family!!! Keep up your great instruction with your Color Guard students!!! It shows!!

Our band parents rock! they always have a hot meal cooked and ready for us when we get off the field. cold cloths, anything, bandaids u name it. I would put them up against any group in the nation. Thanks POCO BAND BOOSTERS!!!!

Guest South--Suns
You're not going to believe this but my son, who goes by "Steven" was the only tuba player in Dayton's band for the past 5 years, until he graduated this past May. Wow, that's really wierd. And I mean that in a nice way.

We had the pleasure of watching your band perform at Beechwood a few weeks ago, and you all never disappont us. Great Job!!!!

Sorry, this is off-topic, but just wanted to respond to the "Steve" from Grant County.

I'm sorry if anyone took my previous reply as "spam". That was never my intent.

P.S. Thanks Steph for your kind words!!! It means a lot to our family!!! Keep up your great instruction with your Color Guard students!!! It shows!!

'tis okay, Just want to keep this thread pointed in the right direction. haha. That is weird. Great job Mberg county band boosters!!!! you feed quite well!

i would love to give a great big thanks to all of the band boosters here in rockcastle. they a great big help to us at competitions. i know how hard it is to sit there and take everything off the trailer and put it all together, and help us take it to the field then bring it back and break everything apart and put it back on the trailer back exactly how it was then sit there cook food for us. idk what we would do without our band boosters. It takes alot of time and effort to do that they deserve alot more respect than they get sometimes from the underclassmen. i will be the first one to say thank you band boosters. :unsure:

Guest South--Suns
I love band boosters. sometimes :(

lol yeah, sometimes they can be awesome and sometimes quite rude, but you have to deal with it. lol. Gotta love them, They are just like women, Cant live with them, cant live without them. BUt i didnt say that just then. lol

lol yeah, sometimes they can be awesome and sometimes quite rude, but you have to deal with it. lol. Gotta love them, They are just like women, Cant live with them, cant live without them. BUt i didnt say that just then. lol

Not cool at all.

hahah, sometimes the truth hurts.

No, it's disrespectful.

I love our parents and staff that works in Boosters.

Gracias, padres y madres.

No, it's disrespectful.

i dont mean it disrespectful at all. sorry that it came off that way. its just sometimes certain parents step over the lines. i'm very grateful for everything they do for the kids, but theres some issues they should have no control over.

Edited by Clark

i dont mean it disrespectful at all. sorry that it came off that way. its just sometimes certain parents step over the lines. i'm very grateful for everything they do for the kids, but theres some issues they should have no control over.

That's cool. I'm sorry that I took it the wrong way. I believe that if a band parent has an issue with their director, staff, or student, that they need to meet and speak to each other one to one, and try to resolve their issues in a private setting. Thanks.

Guest Mberg--Mustangs

We love you all!!!!! I love my pit crew and Band Parents!! they rock