Kentucky Marching Network

That would be Dunbar 1991. Dunbar won class AAA in 1991 with the "Fiddler" show. In 1990 (the year Dunbar opened) they competed in class AA and did not make state finals.

my bad. you're right. My brother and sister were both in those bands. I'd like to see both those years (90 & 91) again, plus a few more of dunbar's shows not yet on youtube like "appalachian springs" in 1998 & "gloria" from 1999. also if anyone still has pld from bryan station the year they did "into the unknown" 2001, that would be great too. [i remember the contest that year was broadcasted on FCPS (fayette co public schools) tv station.]

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, I was forced out of the judging community cause I wouldn't take bribes.

1998 North Hardin High School Band Radcliff, KY   Directors: Charles F. Campbell, Jr., Shawn Roark, Brian Froedge, Janet R. Allen     Video taken at the 1998 KMEA State Marching Band Champi

1998 Harrison County High School Band Cynthiana, KY   Directors: Robert E. Gregg, Jr., Laura Gregg, Julie Lucky Drum Major: Anastasia Pierce     Video taken at the 1998 KMEA State Marchin

also if anyone still has pld from bryan station the year they did "into the unknown" 2001, that would be great too. [i remember the contest that year was broadcasted on FCPS (fayette co public schools) tv station.]

If anyone comes up with those Bryan Station videos I'd love to see Adair. That was the 2nd contest I ever competed in and the state video from that year does not do the show justice.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to request some shows from Todd County Central High School for the years ranging from 1992-2000. I know this is a broad range and the odds of finding any are going to be low but we lost a beloved member of our band from these years a few days ago and wanted to be able to relive some of those times.

Thanks in advance!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, I know this will be nigh impossible to find but I figured I would give it a whirl. Would ANYONE have access to 1970-1985 of Newport High School's band? I know they didn't go competitive until the mid 2000's but it would be amazing if anyone would have those videos from a football game.

(Realistically knowing this will probably not happen, but hoping and praying!)

• 4 months later...

Looking for a particular show that has been avoiding me. Here's what I know:

High School: Glasgow Marching "Scotties"

Year: Not Sure, I want to say 1992 - 1995

Show Theme: Not sure either

Key Highlights:

I recall at the beginning of the show, they had 3 bagpipe players (yes, real ones) that marched down the 50 yard line and dry ice was used to give a hazy effect.

I would love to find a video of this show so that I could show it off to my son and daughter.

Not sure if anyone remembers it or not but it's worth a try :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for a particular show that has been avoiding me. Here's what I know:

High School: Glasgow Marching "Scotties"

Year: Not Sure, I want to say 1992 - 1995

Show Theme: Not sure either

Key Highlights:

I recall at the beginning of the show, they had 3 bagpipe players (yes, real ones) that marched down the 50 yard line and dry ice was used to give a hazy effect.

I would love to find a video of this show so that I could show it off to my son and daughter.

Not sure if anyone remembers it or not but it's worth a try :)

I have it on VHS from an early contest. The quality is pretty low, but I know the year. It was 1995 - They played Four Scottish Dances (excerpts), Song Without Words and a few more. They made state finals in AAA that year if my memory serves me...

I'll let you know if I get it converted and uploaded.

Edited by thecolonel
  • 2 months later...

It's not good quality because I recorded it off of my tv. I've yet to invest in one of the VHS to Digital converters.

Not a problem! I'm just happy to see that show again at all. One of my favorite of all time.

Thx!

Guest Silas Merritt Robertson

Not a problem! I'm just happy to see that show again at all. One of my favorite of all time.

Thx!

No problem. I'm probably going to be getting the piece and program I need within the next month or so. There will be a better quality video posted for sure.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...