Kentucky Marching Network
Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover

WGI......

For all you fans of indoor drumlines you owe it to yourself to check out the 2010 edition of Rhythm X. It is the coolest indoor show I have ever seen! They're getting standing ovations everywhere they perform. The show is called "Inspired" and is set to the awesome music of MUSE. If you cannot get out to see them in person at least check it out on You Tube. I suggest you watch the two recordings by 'SnareCreamPie' from Dayton two weeks ago and the Indy show this past weekend. The X staff believes this is the best production they've put on the floor to date. Enjoy!!!

(Dayton)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AxqKIKbMCs (Indy)

Edited by MusicLover

For all you fans of indoor drumlines you owe it to yourself to check out the 2010 edition of Rhythm X. It is the coolest indoor show I have ever seen! They're getting standing ovations everywhere they perform. The show is called "Inspired" and is set to the awesome music of MUSE. If you cannot get out to see them in person at least check it out on You Tube. I suggest you watch the two recordings by 'SnareCreamPie' from Dayton two weeks ago and the Indy show this past weekend. The X staff believes this is the best production they've put on the floor to date. Enjoy!!!

(Dayton)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AxqKIKbMCs (Indy)

Nice show.

Freelancers put out a 91 this weekend... Oh, and Rhythm X scored a 94 but they got 5.65 in penalties at MEPA this weekend.