Kentucky Marching Network
Sign in to follow this  
J. Turner

Band Booster and Parent Appreciation 2011

Since it hasn't been KMN official yet, I would like to thank every member of the band booster community for your continual support and hard work you put in every year. I've been a graduate from Boyle since 2008 and every year since then I appreciate you all more and more as I see what dedication you put into your childs activity. Let us all thank the boosters and parents that give as much as their child does year in and year out. Thank you parents and supporters!

• Upvote 2

Great post Mr. Turner. !!! I agree, the band boosters and parents across the state deserve a standing ovation. Without the efforts of the boosters organizations in each of our bands, none of this would be possible. :)

The announcer at the South Oldham contest held a special applause moment for the hard working parents and boosters before the contest began. Well deserved. That's what you get when your announcer is an ex-band director who knows the hard work that goes into a program from both the kids and the parents.

On behalf of the many Band Booster and Band Parent Organizations throughout the State, I'd like to say "Thank You" for your post! They are the backbone of most High School Bands, and it's nice of people like you to recognize them in a public forum. Much appreciated!