Kentucky Marching Network
Snare2011

Best Marching Line in 2A?

I won't have a very good perspective on any AA drumlines until after this weekend, but it seemed that Danville was pretty tight when I saw them.

LaRue has had a good percussion program in the past, haven't seen them this year yet though.

LaRue has had a good percussion program in the past, haven't seen them this year yet though.

They don't have a "marching" line. All the percussion is in the back field pit. They are doing a pretty good job.

Ah, the last time I saw them they had a marching line. Washington County has had a decent line in the past though I seem to remember their snares never got quite clean.

I can't wait to see all of the 2A Lines this weekend at Bryan Station! :)

Washington did well at Brian Station but I wasn't very impressed. Danville was much better in my opinon as far as drumline goes. Clean musicaly but need to work on being more together in the flat line. I am very excited to see the lines at the Grayson show this saturday. Edmonson, Washington, Green, and Butler have all done very well this season and it should be very close! Any thoughts on best percussion here?

They don't have a "marching" line. All the percussion is in the back field pit. They are doing a pretty good job.

Thanks for the kind words. We are definitely a "work in progress".......................lol.

Might have a battery next year.

• Upvote 1

John, you're "works in progress" have always been great. Keep up your awesome work...

Thanks a lot for your words of encouragement. They are especially meaningful during the percussion rebuild we are currently experiencing at LaRue.

I know things will be better "in time" but sometimes it's hard for me to wait with patience....................lol.

Thanks again and good luck to you in all your endeavors.

Take care,

John

• Upvote 2