Kentucky Marching Network
Sign in to follow this  
caseykeown

Want to Start an Indoor Line

Just walk up to him and express your desire to expand your playing abilities and to possibly recruit for the summer season. Discuss fundraisers, show ideas, the importance of enhancing your playing skills year round.

Just a tip though, since the last time I heard Grayson County having an indoor line was back in 2005 or 2006, I would suggest starting out in Tristate Circuits Scholastic B class. It's for first time performers and/or percussion directors or someone that's coming fresh into the circuit. If you score high enough and do really well during the season you can be bumped up a class to Scholastic A and compete against the big dogs of North Laurel and the like.

It's great that you all want to start up a winter line. For some decent "box shows" check out:

www.msconcepts.com

You either buy the drill and music or just the music.

Good Luck!!

Just walk up to him and express your desire to expand your playing abilities and to possibly recruit for the summer season. Discuss fundraisers, show ideas, the importance of enhancing your playing skills year round.

Just a tip though, since the last time I heard Grayson County having an indoor line was back in 2005 or 2006, I would suggest starting out in Tristate Circuits Scholastic B class. It's for first time performers and/or percussion directors or someone that's coming fresh into the circuit. If you score high enough and do really well during the season you can be bumped up a class to Scholastic A and compete against the big dogs of North Laurel and the like.

It's great that you all want to start up a winter line. For some decent "box shows" check out:

www.msconcepts.com

You either buy the drill and music or just the music.

Good Luck!!

yea... im pretty sure we did something like that at east jessamine and almost got bumped up in 09 jonathan and another guy was the directors in which we came in 2nd our first year but thats what we did just asked our director if we could... fun times

I would be interested in joining an indoor percussion near me, I don't have that much experience, but I'll do what I can lol