Kentucky Marching Network
Sign in to follow this  
EJCbozo

Your favorite drumline this year.

Eastern, although that was only by video. I love their book. I'd also take Tates Creek over any eight man (or less) line in the country. Dixie is always impressive, but they've gone downhill a bit since 2009. Didn't buy into the Madison Central hype until last year when they totally deserved it. Haven't seen them this year. Lafayette and PLD are rebuilding after losing several seniors from last year.

That was extremely jumbled, but there are my brief thoughts.

I always like to watch Dixie perform but i must say Adairs line play a TON of notes this year.

Adair always puts up a good show. But Madison Central was amazing last year. I haven't seen them this year but same as Adair. They always put up a good show.

Adair always puts up a good show. But Madison Central was amazing last year. I haven't seen them this year but same as Adair. They always put up a good show.

Who told the 7th grader about the band boards and who taught him how to not post as a noob? You are probably the least n00b newb I've seen come to these parts in a long time. Btw, you're doing a great job kid.

Back on topic: Dixie Heights. Hands down.

• Upvote 1

Who told the 7th grader about the band boards and who taught him how to not post as a noob? You are probably the least n00b newb I've seen come to these parts in a long time. Btw, you're doing a great job kid.

Back on topic: Dixie Heights. Hands down.

I'm a sophmore, and thank you sir.

I'm a sophmore, and thank you sir.

Ah, thought you were Deb's son. Sorry for the confusion.

I was percussion instructor there during the last part of "Under Construction" and I instructed and wrote the drill for their last indoor show "Layers of Darkness". Ask Judith Clark and Emma Pearson about me if you wanna know more, lol.

Dixie is always good. Just the way they tune their instruments is great. The talent that goes into that school (as far as drumming goes) is phenomenal. Those are some great kids.

Lest ye forget, Tates Creek got Best Percussion at Grant Co. over Madison Central and was only bested by Dixie by two and one points respectively in prelims and finals at Nicholas Co.

They play an insane amount of notes and although they have a small line, they have the only clean snareline I've heard this year.

LOL NAH

Dixie is way cleaner man

No, they're not. I saw four drum lines that played harder music, better, than Dixie does this year. Heaven forbid other kids are allowed to be good.

MC. DIXIEFAN, mc is better, you all dint make finals

Doesn't matter. Even though Madison Central is better this year IMO.

• Downvote 1