Kentucky Marching Network
Sign in to follow this  
Cavie Fan

BOA Tennessee Regional

According to the schedule, awards just started here. Can't wait to hear some results!

Sorry for the double post, and not much of an update, but North Hardin and Adair County both swept their classes. Also, Castle swept AAA.

Finalists, per HornRank's Twitter account:

Adair County (KY)

Franklin (TN)

Fort Zumawalt North (MO)

Siegel (TN)

DeSoto Central (MS)

Central Hardin (KY)

Paragould (AR)

Clinton (MS)

North Hardin (KY)

Castle (IN)

No word yet on where Russell County or Hopkinsville placed overall.

Edit: HR ran out of space in tweet and left off Castle for a second tweet.

Edited by Tim

North Hardin is lit, y’all. Some gorgeous sounds coming from this group. I have yet to hear any KY band play as well this year.

1 - 77.65 Castle, IN

2 - 75.05 Franklin, TN

3 - 74.50 North Hardin, KY

4 - 73.55 Adair County, KY

5 - 71.15 Ft. Zumwalt North, MO

6 - 68.55 Central Hardin, KY

7 - 68.30 Clinton, MS

8 - 67.60 DeSoto Central, MS

9 - 66.80 Siegel, TN

10 - 64.85 Belleville East, IL

11 - 64.05 Paragould, AR

Music - Castle, IN

Visual - Castle, IN

Effect - Castle, IN

Congrats to Central Hardin, Adair, and North! These are impressive placements and scores from all of them. Most notable is Adair less than a point behind North and North even closer to Franklin. This could be an exciting year for Kentucky on the national stage.

Edited by Saxophone2494

Prelims Scores:

1.) 77.60 - Castle

2.) 74.65 - North Hardin

3.) 72.90 - Franklin

4.) 71.95 - Adair

5.) 71.35 - Ft. Zumwalt North

6.) 70.30 - Siegel

7.) 69.30 - Desoto Central

8.) 68.15 - Clinton

9.) 67.65 - Central Hardin

10.) 66.85 - Paragould

16.) 63.50 - Russell County

18.) 62.25 - Hopkinsville

Edit: Interesting Prelims Notes: Adair County won the individual visual performance caption and North Hardin won visual effect after performing first!

Edited by mulandarnthorn27

I was there but my only comment about the entire day is gonna be..... It was so hot I am amazed I survived it.

Edited by Cavie Fan

I'm so proud of all the Kentucky bands who participated in this competition. North Hardin was on fire in Prelims and beat Franklin by 1 point and some , Im not sure of the exact score. With a bad run in finals they came up short against franklin by less than a point , just think about what they could've done with a cleaner run than their Prelims run. Can't wait to see what this season bring to them !

I was unable to attend this competition, but I kept up with it and I’m so proud of all of the Kentucky bands! I was a little sad to not see Hopkinsville and Russell County in Finals, but I’m sure this won’t hold back either of those bands. The level of talent is so high and especially for Hopkinsville, they followed two of the top 40 bands in the nation with their first ever BOA appearance. I’m very impressed to see that North Hardin is right there with the big dogs and I hope that they can continue to refine the show and maybe surprise some people at grand nats! And Adair County, I was not expecting those scores! I’m glad to see that they have not let the move to 2A lower their performance at all. And I can’t forget Central Hardin, who seems to be on the right trajectory! I wish all of these bands (some of my favorites in the state) the best this year!