Kentucky Marching Network

So this is completely random, but I didn’t think this was important enough to make a new topic about whatsoever.

Anyway, I JUST realized that the W formation Madison Central makes during the I Will Always Love You hit was a reference to Whitney Houston! To me that song is Dolly Parton’s and will be forever. I had kinda forget that Whitney Houston did a cover, even though it’s the bigger version. Anyway, just wanted to share my stupidness with you all.

• Upvote 2

So this is completely random, but I didn’t think this was important enough to make a new topic about whatsoever.

Anyway, I JUST realized that the W formation Madison Central makes during the I Will Always Love You hit was a reference to Whitney Houston! To me that song is Dolly Parton’s and will be forever. I had kinda forget that Whitney Houston did a cover, even though it’s the bigger version. Anyway, just wanted to share my stupidness with you all.

I think this thread is perfect for random bits of information. I welcome it, and I also did not realize that! That’s awesome!

You just got to appreciate them for what each are. I personally just enjoy Whitney Houston's Voice better. But that’s not to say Dolly isn’t incredible. And she was the one to grace us with that beautiful song. But I just love hearing Whitney sing it.

Dolly sang that song very well but Whitney made that song!