Kentucky Marching Network
Saxophone2494

2019 KMEA BOA and DCI show announcements.

22 hours ago, Marchingfordays12 said:

@Bandgeeks1 here’s an updated picture 

1FE1BCA2-A5CA-41C3-966F-A0927C0F5D2C.jpeg

Dunbar 2019:  "Kodo:  The Best of All the Music Played Over the Speakers at your Local Benihana."  

• Haha 2

Off topic, but not really worthy of its own thread...just thought we could send some positive vibes to Estill County...there band room has flooded today due to the storms and looks like it got some equipment by their IG post. hate to see that for any program. 

• Sad 3

14 hours ago, Bandgeeks1 said:

Off topic, but not really worthy of its own thread...just thought we could send some positive vibes to Estill County...there band room has flooded today due to the storms and looks like it got some equipment by their IG post. hate to see that for any program. 

Man that really sucks i hope the damage is not too extensive and they can get back on their feet soon

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Bandgeeks1 said:

Can't imagine the headache this is causing for them, especially with camp coming up. Lots of love to Estill while they deal with this.

If there's a silver lining to this, at least they have seem to have tile floors instead of carpet.

1 hour ago, trombobble said:

Can't imagine the headache this is causing for them, especially with camp coming up. Lots of love to Estill while they deal with this.

If there's a silver lining to this, at least they have seem to have tile floors instead of carpet.

I hope that it gets better now instead of worse because Tropical Storm Barry is going to bring rain, i hope they can prepare and i know for sure my town is going to flood ...gotta love it ....NOT😒

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im interested to see what the props are going to be like for all of these bands , there was many unique and thought invoking ones last year along with just awesome ones that really added to the bone chilling/ goosebump effect.😝

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On 7/11/2019 at 7:24 PM, Bandgeeks1 said:

The Estill County Marching Band presents their 2020 show entitled The Flood

• Downvote 2

list the number of shoes lost while marching whether it be during a performance or practice run, personally i lost both of mine in the same practice run and a guard member almost tripped over it, i felt so bad. she brought it back to me and told me it was fine and laughed it off

• Downvote 2

I hope this heat doesn't put too much of a stopper on band camps and practices going on the rest of this week. According to LEX18 , 15 counties are currently under a Heat Index and will most likely be until the start of next week. I never thought i would be saying this but stay cold everybody!!!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2