• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest South--Suns
Click the Red X.

Kthnx.

Wayyyyyyyyy too early.

lol, may be too early, but its gonna happen sooner or later, might as well be now. soooo

ENJOY!

But, as for the 2009 Season... im going to miss being there. stinks that i wont be able to march for my old school... I'm moving up to Louisville, im thinking about going to be in U of L's band, but I dont know... We will have to see...

But, i just want to wish my old school, Muhlenberg South, although will be combined with Muhlenberg North, the best of luck for their first season as a 5A band! lets make more history ok? keep it going.

Go Mr. McGee!

Dustin.

Edited by South--Suns
Yeah, really. If he wants to talk about marching band he should go to a marching band forum, or something. We've got better things to discuss, am I right?

umm.... www.kymarching.net.... umm.... marching forum... umm... ok? Marching band....

hopefully. what you said was sarcasm if not... im sorry for your relatives....

I'm extremely ready for marching band season this year!!! haha get ready for a full out blast from danville 2A marching bands!!!

Actually i take all that back...i wish all 2A bands the best of luck

(Mainly Washington, Muhlenburg, Caldwell, SV, Glasgow, and Trigg)

Guest John Murray

I'll talk about drum corps in the off-season, but high school marching band...not so much.

Until there is training for marching band in the winter and spring months, I'd rather not talk about it when the activity is in the dead part of the year.

OMG I am so oooober excited about next season. It's going to freakin rock my socks all the way to the Brandenburg Gate in Germany and back!

Prepare for the greatest williamstown band that has ever marched onto the field.

straight up troy. us seniors this year are gonna rock it :rolleyes:

Bah. I don't know. I sorta don't feel like contemplating on whether or not I was Marching Season to come.

Reasons:

-DM Tryouts

-Memorization of music. I'm sorta tired right now.

-Pre-Camp and Band Camp at Camp Cresendo. Bah.

-DramaDramaDrama.

-New kids. Like 3-4 new trombones. Maybe 1 new Tuba and 1 new Baritone. Maybe. (And we only have one Wind Player graduating and she's a clarinet, so we are just growing as a Low Brass)

-DramaDramaDrama

-If I make DM or Assnt. again, then I've got DM Camp in Dayton.

I'm just not ready for my Senior year.

Seriously.

I miss marching.

But I try not to think about it so much.

Guest South--Suns
I'm extremely ready for marching band season this year!!! haha get ready for a full out blast from danville 2A marching bands!!!

Actually i take all that back...i wish all 2A bands the best of luck

(Mainly Washington, Muhlenburg, Caldwell, SV, Glasgow, and Trigg)

well... you may get to take us off that list... (MSHS) cuz we will either be 4 or 5A. yay

Guest South--Suns
I know I can't wait and I know many other band parents and band members can't wait for the 2009 season to start. My daughter is so excited about the repetiteur. She loves her show for next year. and I know I can't

I wish we knew what ours is, but we dont so yeah. lol. kinda been a bit hectic as of late.

AAHHH!!!!

NO!!!!

I am in hate marching band mode right now. I hate marching band from Novemberto roughly march. In love with it the other parts of the year, but this is the break from it. Just let me enjoy it for pete's sake.

lol

Haha, These topics always turn out the same. :P

I'm with John Murray, it's a little ('little' in this sense meaning extremely) early for Highschool marching band talk. I'm way more interested in what's going on in drum corp world.

It's concert band season, talk about that. I feel that concert band isn't appreciated very much these days...